maandag 2 januari 2012

A creative 2012!

In the beginning of a new year, the air is always filled with good intentions and although going on a diet, spending less time on my laptop and saving more money are my top 3, I can only feel some enthousiasm for the last one and share it with you.
Before you stock away the christmasdecorations, think what you can pimp or upgrade with some personal touches next year. Don't throw away gift ribbons or pieces of gifts paper but keep it and let be inspired what you might create with it.
Inspired by 2 little black candle mooses, I found some great stuff on the internet to customize the table for my guests. Just by printing and putting the message on a stick, it was there to share all evening, the personalized menu's made us look forward for more good food while we where enjoying the aperitif and for the kids I had made them a kids-version of personal moose-glasses.
A personal touch doesn't have to cost a lot of money and with a simple theme it looks double as fancy.

All these FREE printing goodies and more you can find on the fabolous site Creature Comforts blog

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten